Mindfulness for Young People
Thursday 25 June 2020, 9am-3pm
Sir Thomas Rich’s, Gloucester GL2 0LF
Early bird discount price: £79
How to book
Email the Sir Thomas Rich’s Teaching School Alliance on email@example.com to book your place.
Who should attend
Secondary teachers with an interest in mental health.
Aimed at secondary teachers interested in using Mindfulness techniques to promote and develop better mental health for pupils within their setting. The course comprises two twilight sessions and examines the issues and questions around Mindfulness and how techniques are working in practice. The workshop covers:
- mental health and young people – what are the issues?
- what is Mindfulness?
- the supporting evidence – does Mindfulness for young people work?
- practical tips, ideas and strategies to take back to your classroom
- making it work in your setting
- troubleshooting and next steps