TeachMeet: Focus on Pupil Premium
Monday 20 January 2020, 3pm-6pm
Barnwood Park School, Gloucester GL4 3QU
How to book
Email the Sir Thomas Rich’s Teaching School Alliance on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Who should attend
Pupil premium leads.
TeachMeets are fantastic free events by educators for educators and provide a platform for reflection, curiosity and organic pedagogy whilst providing a free professional development opportunity. The events are fast paced and full of energy. Our January TeachMeet focuses on Pupil Premium and Disadvantaged Pupils, with the opportunity to share good practice, discuss what works in different settings and why, and to hear from experts in the field. The TeachMeet features expert speakers and will cover:
- gain an overview of what global learning can offer to your staff and students
- develop a deeper understanding of global learning in the curriculum and apply this to in-school experience by considering change in the curriculum
- become familiar with change processes and opportunities through the curriculum
- explore and challenge dominant images and perceptions of people living in poverty
- present and discuss materials that explore a variety of images and perspectives
- reflect on how to adapt materials and apply learning to your school context