The 2016 STRS Ski Trip
Due to the huge response to the 2015 ski trip to Italy we have decided to accommodate the various requests we have received by organising another trip which will go further afield.
So, we have arranged a very exciting itinerary for 2016:
- Five days skiing in Vermont followed by a two day city break in New York
- First you’ll be skiing in deep powder through some of the most beautiful and tranquil scenery in North America
- Then it's down to the Big Apple for non-stop excitement of a different kind!
- Maybe do some shopping at Bloomingdales, visit world renowned iconic structures such as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Ground Zero.
- Then sit back with a real Coke and watch the skyscraper lights come on as night falls across a city that never sleeps.
- This is definitely not a trip you want to miss!
There are a limited number of seats available, so secure a place early.
For more information, see Mr Birchall, Mr Gallagher or Mr M Morgan.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest
<a href="https://strschool.co.uk/parents/trips/pdfs/2014-09-12-the%202016%20strs%20ski%20trip.pdf" target="_blank">Download poster here