Year 10 have been working hard completing their Spoken Language Endorsements for GCSE English Language today in the Clive & Sylvia Richards Business Enterprise Centre. Head of English Mrs Roche said: “The standard has been exceptionally high, and all the talks have been engaging, challenging and thought-provoking!” Mr Margetts also commented: “The students have been speaking with such passion on their chosen topics, the talks were all well researched and their presentation skills were impressive.”
Some of the diverse range of topics students have presented on today have included:
- The nuclear dilemma
- Data collection and privacy
- The dangers of Grime and Drill music
- How the government should reshape Premier League ownership
- Is Banksy an artist or vandal?
- Is online learning a proper replacement for in-school learning?
- Should alcohol be banned?
Well done to everyone taking part today!