Previously Owned Uniform (POU)
Welcome to the Previously Owned Uniform section of the Uniform Shop, where you can purchase and donate POU items.
POU Shop Opening Times
- Lunchtime (13:30 - 14:20) - Please use gate 1 buzzer & report to reception on arrival
- After school (15:20 - 17:00) - Please come straight to uniform shop in Business Enterprise Centre
- We aim to open the first Saturday of the month and on some other Saturdays based on volunteer availability.
Please visit https://www.strspa.co.uk/ and check back here before travelling as these openings are subject to change at short notice.
Purchase of POU
You are welcome to pop in and browse our POU selection at the times shown below. If there's a particular item in a specific size you're after, send us an email at [email protected] and one of our volunteers will check POU stocks for you.
If we have what you're after, we can send a link for you to make payment remotely and once paid, the items can be collected from the shop during our usual opening time. If we haven't got what you're after, we can add you to our waiting list and let you know as soon as the items you need is donated!
Donation of Previously Owned Uniform (POU)
We are very grateful to receive any good quality and freshly washed (blazers can be machine washed at 40 degrees) POU (Previously Owned Uniform) items from the following list which can be left in a large plastic box located in reception between the sofas and the form drawers.
Current STRS Accepted Items
- Crested shirts
- Navy crested shorts
- Navy crested T-shirt
- Current striped rugby shirts
- Navy crested hoodies
- Navy crested tracksuits (with white piping)
- Navy ¼ zip multilayer tops
- Navy contact tops
- Navy tracksuit bottoms
- Blue crested Raging Bull jackets
- Rugby boots / trainers / cricket shoes
Other Accepted Items
- Black or dark grey school trousers
- White shirts
- Sportswear (tracksuit bottoms, tops, cricket whites etc)
- School shoes
If you have any other non-current uniform items such as the following, please place them in a bag and ask your son to take them around the back of the Business Enterprise Centre and pop them IN (NOT next to!) our recycling bin.
Items Not Accepted
- Games socks
- Swimming trunks
- Plain white PE shorts
- Plain navy Games shorts
- White house-coloured trimmed t-shirts
- Long-sleeved reversible house-coloured games tops
This is another way that the PTFA raises money for the school as we are paid per kilogram of the clothes we recycle. Other non-uniform items such as clothes, paired shoes, bags and belts are also accepted.