Mindfulness CPD Workshop at Rich's 11th June
Posted by SJV - Friday 24 May 2019
There’s still time for teachers and support staff to book on to our one-day Mindfulness for Young People CPD workshop on 11th June.
Covering the science behind the teenage brain and stress, the course looks in detail at:
- Mental health and young people: what are the issues?
- What is Mindfulness?
- The supporting evidence, does Mindfulness for young people work?
- Practical tips, ideas and strategies to take back to your classroom
- Gathering data and evaluating success
- Making it work in your setting, troubleshooting and next steps
Places cost £99 – for more information or to book your place contact firstname.lastname@example.org.